Sweetwater Depot, a historic location fit for every special occasion!
Whether you are planning a grand event or an intimate get-together, the historic Sweetwater Depot is the perfect spot. Our large banquet hall can comfortably accommodate a large gathering and our smaller Edison Ford room is perfect for groups of 50 or less. Our entertainment area is graciously expanded with a wrap around deck and large brick patio.
Conveniently located at the junction of Veteran’s Drive and Royal Avenue, the Historic Sweetwater Depot is at the geographic center of the Shoals area.
Adjacent to the Singing River Bridge corridor and the site for our new regional hospital, Sweetwater Depot is close to the Florence Convention Center, Marriott Shoals Hotel and Spa, and downtown Florence.
- Can accommodate 400 guests
- For seated dining, the banquet hall can comfortably seat 150 guests
- Edison Ford room is perfect for groups of 50 or less
- Modern catering kitchen
- Wrap around deck
- Sound engineered acoustic paneling ideal for live music
- Large brick patio (40 feet by 60 feet and fits a standard event tent)
- Rooms can be reserved individually or the entire Sweetwater Depot can be rented as a whole.
Get a Tour!
We love showing off Sweetwater Depot! Tours available by appointment only. Please call 256-757-5525 to schedule.